This course is for you if you’re new to fundraising or perhaps want to brush up on your knowledge and understanding.
Run by experienced trainers from the ‘Institute of Fundraising’ the one day course will:
- Explain the role of fundraising in your organisation and the wider non-profit environment
- Ensure your fundraising is legal and ethical
- Analyse the impact of the wider environment on your fundraising practice
- Understand the fundraising planning process and your role within it
- Compare different sources of funding for your organisation
- Create appropriate supporter communications, designed to develop good relationships
To book your place- click here.